Simon Puleston Jones will take over as chief executive from Barclays’ Investment Bank, where he heads the European legal coverage for Futures and OTC Clearing. Puleston Jones currently serves as chair of the FOA’s Legal Working Group.
Below are some resources related to the change.
Anthony Belchambers & FOA Resources
- FOA announces change of leadership – Press Release
- Anthony Belchambers biography – MarketsWiki
- Simon Puleston Jones biography – MarketsWiki
- Futures and Options Association (FOA) – MarketsWiki
- FOA’s Anthony Belchambers Says Regulation Has Long Way to Go – John Lothian News
- Q&A with Anthony Belchambers as he exits FOA – Future and Options Intelligence
- Futures association chief Anthony Belchambers to step down – FT.com (pay wall)
- FIA Issues Statement on Leadership Change at FOA – Press Release (PDF)
- Belchambers Leaves FOA, Puleston Jones Will Replace Him – Bloomberg