Notice: Trying to get property 'post_content' of non-object in /home/customer/www/johnlothiannews.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/feature/dynamic-assets/class-dynamic-assets.php on line 1823 The Spread – Grinding Gears | John Lothian News
The JLN team was down in Doral, Fla. for the 2019 Options Industry Conference last week. This episode of “The Spread” covers some of the conference happenings (and a few other things that grind the host’s gears).
First Read $53,806/$300,000 (17.9%) ++++ Hits & Takes John Lothian & JLN Staff Intercontinental Exchange's strategy of moving into real estate data came into clearer focus today as it announced the launch of a suite of U.S. residential mortgage locked rate...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?)
– Options markets see spike in volatility, but ride out China Evergrande Group’s troubles, Federal Reserve taper expectations;
– John’s Take gives a sneak peek at the FIA IDX 2021 conference and talks about Bryan Harkins and Wall Street Rides FAR;
– What does the VIX Index measure? A tutorial by Russell Rhoads, head of research at EQDerivatives, in the Term of the Week.
– Options markets take a bumpy ride ahead of simultaneous options and futures expirations;
– John’s Take looks at why it’s the smartest traders in the room who trade options;
– Two crucial concepts in strike price choices with Jermal Chandler in the Term of the Week.
As its name suggests, Options Solutions is an options-centric asset-management firm that aims to increase the returns of investors’ portfolios with customized options strategies. JLN’s John Lothian and Suzanne Cosgrove recently interviewed the founders of the new enterprise, described by CEO Michael Brodsky as an early-stage, high-growth company. Team members are led by former CBOE Chairman and CEO Bill Brodsky, as well as Michael, his son, and options industry strategist Steve Sears.