This space is usually reserved for our weekend reading list – a selection of stories you may have missed this past week. Today, however, we are hoping you will take 30 seconds and fill out our demographic survey. One winner will receive his or her choice of an iPad Mini or a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort Noise Canceling Headphones. To enter the survey click the link.
If you are still with us, please have a look at the stories below, culled from the last week of original and aggregated content. Enjoy.
- Three Potential New CFTC Commissioners, Including New Chairman, Provide Glimpses of Their Priorities – Gary DeWaal & Associates
- Massad to Push for “Strong Enforcement” of CFTC Rules – WSJ.com
- S&P ratings “like car reviews” – The Australian
- eSpeed Comes Full Circle, Rolls Ahead with TT Connectivity – John Lothian News
- Fed Lifts Veil Slowly on Bank Oversight in Era of Transparency – Bloomberg