A JLN curated list of stories to read this weekend. Culled from the last week of original and aggregated content. Enjoy.
- Angry Bart Takes His Parting Shot – Bloomberg
- Jürg Spillmann Reflects on Past, Future of Derivatives – John Lothian News
- Lines Blur When Lobbyists Invest in Industries They Represent – WSJ.com
- NYSE proposes ‘kill switch’ to help catch trading errors – Reuters
- Demoralised U.S. commodities watchdog waits for new leaders: Kemp – Reuters
- Canary in the Paper Mine? – John Lothian News
- NYSE Delays Order Imbalance Data Fees – Again – Waters Technology