A JLN curated list of stories to read this weekend. Culled from the last week of original and aggregated content. Enjoy.
- CFTC’s Scott O’Malia Calls for a Plan of Action on Swap Data – John Lothian News
- U.S. regulators plan December 10 Volcker rule vote – Reuters
- The Big Question: Will Volcker Prevent Next ‘London Whale’ – Wall Street Journal
- Wall Street Trade Groups Challenge Overseas Swaps Rules – New York Times
- Intrinsic value and other unicorns – John Lothian News
- CFTC Head Gary Gensler Toughens Wall Street Rules as Term Ends – Bloomberg
- NYSE Builds a Dark Pool – Traders Magazine