A JLN curated list of stories to read this weekend. Culled from the last week of original and aggregated content. Enjoy.
- It’s economics 101, says DirectEdge CEO on “maker-taker” trading debate – MarketWatch
- Just How Healthy Are the US and EU Economies? – John Lothian News
- Only time will define Bernanke’s crisis-era legacy at Fed – Reuters
- CME and ICE warn on plan to force open European clearing houses – Wall Street Journal
- A Momentary Lapse – John Lothian News
- ICE CEO Sprecher wants regulators to look at ‘maker-taker’ trading – Reuters