A JLN curated list of stories to read this weekend. Culled from the last week of original and aggregated content. Enjoy.
- Brand New: Craig Donohue takes the reins at OCC – John Lothian News
- The real titans of finance are no longer in the banks – FT
- Old School/New School: Mark de Souza says County Cork blends experience with technology – John Lothian News
- NYSE owner says outlawing exchange rebates would simplify market – Reuters
- London Regulator Brings Heavier Touch to Banking Rules – Bloomberg
- Jeffrey Sprecher: ICE’s Master of the Markets – Barron’s
- Repository Story: Jonathan Thursby Discusses CME Group’s SDR Services – John Lothian News