A carefully selected assortment of the most interesting stories of the week. Enjoy your lengthened Memorial Day weekend.
- Senate Expected to Soon Advance CFTC Nominees – Wall Street Journal
- A Tale of Two Issues: Zach Ziliak Breaks Down the HFT Debate – John Lothian News
- Is high-frequency trading tainting Canadian markets with the ‘dirty R word’? – Financial Post
- Wall Street regulator may release rules on data collection plan – Reuters
- Death of silver fix heralds overhaul for precious metal benchmarks – Reuters
- TT at 20: So a CEO Walks Into a Bar – John Lothian News
- So many options: OptionsPlay looks to make better trades – John Lothian News