A carefully selected digest of this week’s top news stories, plus a bit of our own original content.
- New York attorney general eyes exchanges in high frequency probe – Reuters
- Speedy Delivery: Keith Ross on HFT, Reg NMS and Dark Pools – John Lothian News
- Faulty technology triggered CME trading outage – chairman – Reuters
- BATS takes a swing at Flash Boys and options growth – Jim Kharouf, John Lothian News
- More Flash Boys and Old Rogue Trading Fallout – Gary DeWaal
- T+2 in T-?? – Doug Ashburn, John Lothian News