Ripped from the headlines: a roundup of this week’s most interesting news. Enjoy.
- Markets need high-frequency trading, say global exchange chiefs – Euromoney Magazine
- Dark Pools Take Larger Share of Trades Even as SEC Scrutinizes – Bloomberg
- Gold price benchmark open to manipulation-London Metal Exchange CEO – Reuters
- DERIVATIVES: CFTC ‘tired’ of exemptions for cross-border conflicts – IFRe
- A Legislative Assault on the Financial Stability Oversight Council – NY Times
- High-Speed Trading to Be Examined by Levin at Hearing Next Week – Bloomberg