A carefully selected assortment of news and insight, culled from this week’s John Lothian News headlines. Enjoy.
- High-Speed Trading Rules Coming From SEC, White Says – Bloomberg
- NYSE parent says exchange structure still too complex – Reuters
- High-Speed Traders Face Scrutiny by Levin’s Senate Investigators – Bloomberg
- SEC Doesn’t Need Facts to Settle Cases – Bloomberg
- Markit on your calendar – John Lothian News
- Three New CFTC Commissioners Approved by US Senate on Same Day CFTC Technology Advisory Committee Considers Low Latency Trading Issues – Gary DeWaal