A selection of this week’s top news and commentary, culled from the headlines. Enjoy.
- Regulators’ Rebuke of ‘Living Wills’ Proves Dodd-Frank Is Working – American Banker
- Fight Brews on Changes That Affect Derivatives – New York Times
- Ben Van Vliet, IIT – HFT: The Need for More Than Speed (Chicago 2014) – John Lothian News
- SEC Has Launched Examination of Alternative Mutual Funds – Wall Street Journal
- EMIR reporting offers more opportunities for vendors and service providers – The Trade
- High-frequency traders flee investment banks – FT.com