A list of the best and most thought-provoking stories of the week, vetted and sorted for your convenience. Enjoy.
- ‘No more bank bailouts’ cannot be an empty slogan – FT.com
- Ray Cahnman’s Top Summer Reads and Must Sees – John Lothian News
- How One Whistleblower Turned the Tables on High-Frequency Traders – Wall Street Journal
- How Many Exchanges Does The World Need? – Forbes
- High-frequency trading takes root in U.S. securities class actions – Reuters
- The SEC as Prosecutor and Judge – Wall Street Journal