A JLN curated list of stories to read this weekend. Culled from the last week of original and aggregated content. Enjoy.
But first, we invite you to give us 30 seconds of your time and fill out our annual user survey. We promise your information will be kept confidential.
- Yale Says ‘Alpha Is Not Dead’ as It Defends Investment Model – Bloomberg
- SEC Urged to Scale Back ‘Crowdfunding’ Rules – Wall Street Journal
- Vol Spike: CBOE Futures Exchange’s Jay Caauwe Introduces the Short-term Volatility Index – John Lothian News
- Trading houses in line for increased regulator scrutiny – FT
- A Krugman Conundrum: Beware the Single Metric – John Lothian News
- If HFT is here to stay it needs to be regulated – FT.com
- Geithner’s Book to Tackle His Image – Bloomberg
- Vision Test: The Fed’s older, but wiser? – John Lothian News