A JLN curated list of stories to read this weekend. Culled from the last week of original and aggregated content. Enjoy.
- I Still Believe in the Futures Industry Model – John Lothian News
- Comment: Regulatory predictions for 2014 – FT.com
- You Can’t Stop Market Rigging by Ignoring It – Bloomberg
- Finding Our Differences: FOA’s Anthony Belchambers Says Regulation Has Long Way to Go – John Lothian News
- Flawed Fee Model Distorts U.S. Trading, Virtu Says – Bloomberg
- Flex Time: Object Trading’s Dan Hubscher on Shedding Operational Complexity – John Lothian News